Monday, November 9, 2009

NaNoWriMo Update

I mistakenly thought I'd write enough over the weekend that I'd be caught up to the goal word count by now, but that just wasn't the case. And why did I think that anyway? I'm always running around on the weekend like a chicken with my head cut off. I'm at 7043 as of Sunday night. Not a huge word count, but still on track for my 1000 words a day goal.

I can't say for sure, but I think the endeavor has been great for my state of well-being. Whether it's the cathartic quality of pouring words out everyday, the sense of accomplishment, or that its just fun, I've found that I've been in better than average mood since I started. I've been having really nice dreams too, filled with all of my friends and family members. They've all centered around big events or holidays, so literally all my friends and family members in one dream. I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to get news that someone near me is planning a wedding... guess we'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment