- wake up @ 6:30 and walk to Mom's house to make chai and feed the dogs (my mom lives next door-- ours is a compound-style property-- more on that later when I get around to posting a plan)
- take one set of dogs for a walk around 8:15
- come home and eat breakfast around 9:15
- get online to check email, read blogs, work on freelance opportunities 10:30-1:00
- eat lunch and read a book 1:00-2:00 (its so nice to have a large stack of books around and actually progress through them, am also currently loving the library-- ah, free books and almost any one that you may be hoping to read).
- work on household chores, home repair, setting up home office, etc until about 4:30
- feed dogs again
- clean up kitchen, start prepping for dinner 5:30-6:30
- eat dinner (7:00-ish) & chill out until bed @ around 11:00
Back to plans for the blog-- I intend to post some before/after photos of the house and property and the landscape master plan-- but its all stuck on my currently non-functioning old computer and sorting through back-up cds is taking forever.